BHO

Plate 17: St. George's Church, Aubrey Walk

Page 17

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ST. GEORGE's CHURCH, AUBREY WALK, 1864.

E. Bassett Keeling, architect (p. 96)

a. Exterior in 1939

Figure 17b: St. George's Church, Aubrey Walk Exterior in 1939

b. Interior in 1942

Figure 17b: St. George's Church, Aubrey Walk Interior in 1942