BHO

Plate 18

Page 18

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. St. Michael and All Angels' Church, Ladbroke Grove, 1870–1.

J. and J. S. Edmeston, architects (p. 320)

Figure 18a:

St. Michael and All Angels' Church, Ladbroke Grove, interior in 1970

St. Michael and All Angels' Church, Ladbroke Grove, 1870–1. J. and J. S. Edmeston, architects (p. 320)

b. St. Michael and All Angels' Church, Ladbroke Grove, 1870–1.

Figure 18b:

St. Michael and All Angels' Church, exterior.

St. Michael and All Angels' Church, Ladbroke Grove, 1870–1.

J. and J. S. Edmeston, architects (p. 320)

c. St. Clement's Church, Treadgold Street, 1867.

Figure 18c:

St. Clement's Church, Treadgold Street, interior in 1970

St. Clement's Church, Treadgold Street, 1867.

J. P. St. Aubyn, architect (p. 351)

d. Christ Church, Telford Road, 1880–1.

Figure 18d:

Christ Church, Telford Road, exterior.

Christ Church, Telford Road, 1880–1.

J. E. K. Cutts, architect (p. 322). Demolished