BHO

Plate 23

Page 23

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a. Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

Figure 23a:

Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1

Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

H. Clutton and J. F. Bentley, architects (p.352)

b. Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

Figure 23b:

Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1

Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

H. Clutton and J. F. Bentley, architects (p.352)

c. Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, 1908.

Figure 23c:

Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, interior in 1970

Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, 1908.

P. A. Lamb and R. O'B. North, architects (p.326)

d. Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, 1881

Figure 23d:

Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, exterior in 1971

Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, 1881.

J. F. Bentley, architect (p.328).