BHO

Plate 25

Page 25

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, 1862: chapel and cloister. H. Clutton, architect (p. 323)

Figure 25a:

Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, chapel and cloister in 1970

Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, 1862: chapel and cloister.

H. Clutton, architect (p. 323)

b. Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, 1862: chapel and cloister.

Figure 25b:

Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, chapel and cloister in 1970

Dominican Convent, Portobello Road, 1862: chapel and cloister.

H. Clutton, architect (p. 323)

c. St. Joseph's Home, Portobello Road, 1869 and later. ?F. W. Tasker,

Figure 25c:

St. Joseph's Home, Portobello Road, in 1970.

St. Joseph's Home, Portobello Road, 1869 and later. ?F. W. Tasker,