BHO

Plate 27: Carmelite Priory and Church, Duke's Lane

Page 27

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

CARMELITE PRIORY AND CHURCH, DUKE'S LANE (p. 35)

a. West front and south doorway, 1886–7.

Figure 27a:

Carmelite Priory and Church, Duke's Lane

West front and south doorway, 1886–7.

Goldie, Child and Goldie, architects

b. West front and south doorway, 1886–7.

Figure 27b:

Carmelite Priory and Church, Duke's Lane

West front and south doorway, 1886–7.

Goldie, Child and Goldie, architects

c. Priory church, 1959.

Figure 27c:

Carmelite Priory and Church, Duke's Lane

Priory church, 1959.

Sir Giles Scott, architect