BHO

Plate 45: Bedford Lodge, Campden Hill.

Page 45

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

BEDFORD LODGE, CAMPDES HILL, 1815 (? J. Tasker, architect): designs of 1823 by Jeffry Wyatt for adding east wing (p. 69). Demolished

a. Plan

Figure 45c:

Bedford Lodge, Campden Hill.

Plan

b. North elevation

Figure 45c:

Bedford Lodge, Campden Hill.

North elevation

c. South elevation

Figure 45c:

Bedford Lodge, Campden Hill.

South elevation