BHO

Plate 48: The Phillimore estate

Page 48

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

THE PHILLIMORE ESTATE: houses designed by H. W. Hayward, architect

a. Nos. 6–12 even Phillimore Place, 1861 (p.64)

Figure 048a:

Nos. 6–12 (even) Phillimore Place in 1971

Nos. 6–12 even Phillimore Place, 1861 (p.64)

b. The Abbey, Campden Hill Road, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished

Figure 048b:

The Abbey, Campden Hill Road.

The Abbey, Campden Hill Road, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished

c. The Abbey, hall, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished

Figure 048c:

The Abbey, hall.

The Abbey, hall, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished