Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
THE HOLLAND ESTATE
a. No. 73 Addison Road.
Leased to J. Hall, builder, 1853 (p.113)
b. Nos. 8 and 9 Holland Villas Road.
Leased to J. Hall, builder, 1858 (p.115)
c. Nos. 40–94 even Holland Road, 1870–2 (p.118)
d. Ilchester Place, north side, completed 1928.
L. Martin, architect (p. 129)