Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
THE HOLLAND ESTATE
a. Corner of Melbury Road and Holland Park Road in c. 1905, before rebuilding (p. 128)
b. Same after rebuilding in 1905–8.
C. J. C. Pawley, architect (p. 128)
c. Nos. 58 and 59 Addison Road, 1852–5.
J. Parkinson, junior, builder (p. 113)
d. Nos. 2–9 consec. Holland Park, 1860–6.
W. and F. Radford, builders (p.119)