Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
KENSINGTON PALACE GARDENS
a. No. 17, front, 1844–6.
H. E. Kendall, junior, architect (p. 179)
b. No. 17, front in 1971
c. No. 26, front, 1844–5.
T. H. Wyatt and D. Brandon, architects (p. 184). Demolished
d. Nos. 6 and 7, 1844–6.
T. H. Wyatt and D. Brandon, architects (p. 163)