BHO

Plate 106

Page 106

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. No. 170 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in occupation of F. A. White: drawingroom looking north and east.

Figure 106a:

No. 170 Queen's Gate, drawingroom.

No. 170 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in occupation of F. A. White: drawingroom looking north and east.

R. Norman Shaw, architect (p. 334)

b. No. 167 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in 1891 (Imperial Institute under construction on left)

Figure 106c:

No. 167 Queen's Gate in 1891.

No. 167 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in 1891 (Imperial Institute under construction on left).

(Sir) M. Macartney, architect (p. 340)

c. No. 170 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in occupation of F. A. White: drawingroom looking north and east.

Figure 106c:

No. 170 Queen's Gate, drawingroom.

No. 170 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in occupation of F. A. White: drawingroom looking north and east.

R. Norman Shaw, architect (p. 334)