BHO

Plate 108: No. 179 and No. 178 Queen's Gate in 1890 and c. 1895–8.

Page 108

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. No. 179 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in 1890.

Figure 108a:

No. 179 and No. 178 Queen's Gate in 1890 and c. 1895–8.

No. 179 Queen's Gate, 1888–9, in 1890.

(Sir) W. Emerson, architect (p. 342). Demolished

b. No. 178 Queen's Gate, 1891–8.

Figure 108b:

No. 179 and No. 178 Queen's Gate in 1890 and c. 1895–8.

No. 178 Queen's Gate, 1891–8.

(Sir) W. Emerson, architect (p. 342). Demolished

c. No. 179 Queen's Gate, in occupation of (Sir) G. W. Allen in 1891: hall, and chimneypiece in drawingroom. Demolished

Figure 108c:

No. 179 Queen's Gate, interiors in 1891.

No. 179 Queen's Gate, in occupation of (Sir) G. W. Allen in 1891: hall, and chimneypiece in drawingroom. Demolished

d. No. 179 Queen's Gate, in occupation of (Sir) G. W. Allen in 1891: hall, and chimneypiece in drawingroom. Demolished

Figure 108d:

No. 179 Queen's Gate, interiors in 1891.

No. 179 Queen's Gate, in occupation of (Sir) G. W. Allen in 1891: hall, and chimneypiece in drawingroom. Demolished