BHO

Plate 113

Page 113

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Drawing-room of H. M. Duncan's flat in Alexandra Court (1898, P. Hoffmann, architect) in 1902

Figure 113a: Alexandra Court, Queen's Gate, interior in 1902.

b. No. 194 Queen's Gate, built 1877 (pp. 305, 342): exterior in 1974 as refronted in 1893 by R. A. Briggs, architect, and bedroom in 1894 after redecoration for H. Goedecker

Figure 113b: No. 194 Queen's Gate, exterior in 1974. No. 194 Queen's Gate, built 1877 (pp. 305, 342): exterior in 1974 as refronted in 1893 by R. A. Briggs, architect, and bedroom in 1894 after redecoration for H. Goedecker

b. No. 194 Queen's Gate, built 1877 (pp. 305, 342): exterior in 1974 as refronted in 1893 by R. A. Briggs, architect, and bedroom in 1894 after redecoration for H. Goedecker

Figure 113c: No. 194 Queen's Gate, interior in 1894. No. 194 Queen's Gate, built 1877 (pp. 305, 342): exterior in 1974 as refronted in 1893 by R. A. Briggs, architect, and bedroom in 1894 after redecoration for H. Goedecker