Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
ROYAL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY'S GARDEN (pp. 92–3, 124) Demolished
a. Entrance front to Exhibition Road. Capt. F. Fowke, architect, with decorations by G. Sykes (p. 127)
b. Graden front of south-east entrance and Council Room in c. 1863. Capt. F. Fowke, architect (p. 127)
c. Council Room, looking west in c. 1862.
Capt. F. Fowke, architect (p. 127)