BHO

Plate 6: South Kensington Museum

Page 6

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

SOUTH KENSINGTON MUSEUM

a. View from Thurloe Place in 1861–2: Iron Museum on left, Refreshment Room on right. Demolished

Figure 6c: South Kensington Museum View from Thurloe Place in 1861–2: Iron Museum on left, Refreshment Room on right. Demolished

b. First Refreshment Room, 1857: exterior in 1860's and interior in c. 1858 with exhibition of Photographic Society. Capt. F. Fowke, architect: O. Hudson, interior decorator (p. 100). Demolished

Figure 6c: South Kensington Museum First Refreshment Room, 1857: exterior in 1860's and interior in c. 1858 with exhibition of Photographic Society. Capt. F. Fowke, architect: O. Hudson, interior decorator (p. 100). Demolished

c. First Refreshment Room, 1857: exterior in 1860's and interior in c. 1858 with exhibition of Photographic Society. Capt. F. Fowke, architect: O. Hudson, interior decorator (p. 100). Demolished

Figure 6c: South Kensington Museum First Refreshment Room, 1857: exterior in 1860's and interior in c. 1858 with exhibition of Photographic Society. Capt. F. Fowke, architect: O. Hudson, interior decorator (p. 100). Demolished