BHO

Plate 71: Royal College of Organists and Royal College of Music

Page 71

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

a (left). Royal College of Organists, originally National Training School for Music, 1874–5, in 1972. Lt. H. H. Cole, architect, with sgraffito decoration by F. W. Moody (p. 217)

Figure 71a:

Royal College of Organists in 1972. G.L.C. photograph

b (above),c (below). Royal College of Music, 1890–4, (Sir) A. W. Blomfield, architect: concert hall (1899, S. R. J. Smith, architect) in 1972 and view from north-west in 1894 (p. 228)

Figure 1b:

Royal College of Music, concert hall in 1972. G.L.C. photograph

Royal College of Music, 1890–4, (Sir) A. W. Blomfield, architect: concert hall (1899, S. R. J. Smith, architect) in 1972 and view from north-west in 1894 (p. 228)

Figure 1c:

Royal College of Music, exterior in 1894. Photograph by Bedford Lemere in National Monuments Record, B.L. 12610