Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. (right). International Fisheries Exhibition of 1883: Canadian Court.
Gen. H. Scott, architect (p. 132). Demolished
b. (below). Royal Horticultural Society's garden probably in 1884.
In background, Royal College of organists (then Royal College of Music) on left and south-west block of Albert Hall Mansions on right. The 1851 Exhibition memorial (centre) stands where the roadway of Prince Consort Road now runs and its present site is covered by the conservatory