BHO

Plate 73

Page 73

Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Royal School of Needlework, 1898—c. 1902: undated view from south-east, and east front in 1962.

Figure 73d:

Royal School of Needlework.

a. Royal School of Needlework, 1898—c. 1902: undated view from south-east, and east front in 1962.

F. B. Wade, architect (p. 231). Demolished.

b. Royal School of Needlework, 1898—c. 1902: undated view from south-east, and east front in 1962.

Figure 73d:

Royal School of Needlework, east front in 1962.

b. Royal School of Needlework, 1898—c. 1902: undated view from south-east, and east front in 1962.

F. B. Wade, architect (p. 231). Demolished.

c. Royal College of Science (Chemistry and Physics building), 1900–6: undated view from north-west and interior in 1962.Demolished

Figure 73d:

Royal College of Science, exterior.

Royal College of Science (Chemistry and Physics building), 1900–6: undated view from north-west and interior in 1962.

(Sir) Aston Webb, architect (p. 242). Demolished

d. Royal College of Science (Chemistry and Physics building), 1900–6: undated view from north-west and interior in 1962.

Figure 73d:

Royal College of Science, interior in 1962.

Royal College of Science (Chemistry and Physics building), 1900–6: undated view from north-west and interior in 1962.Demolished

(Sir) Aston Webb, architect (p. 242). Demolished