Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 20–26 (even) Clareville Gove, c. 1838–9, in 1972 (PP. 22–3)
b. Nos. 26–28 (consec.) Hyde Park Gate in 1972: No. 26 (extreme left) c. 1847, Nos. 27–28 c. 1841 (P. 34)
c. Nos. 10–14 (consec.) Hyde Park Gate, c. 1846–7, in early 20th century.
Grissell and Peto, builders of Nos. 10–13 (PP. 34–5)