Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. North and west sides of Stanhope Gardens, c. 1869–75, in 1972 (pp. 299–300
b. East side of Stanhope Gardens, c. 1865, in early 20th century.
T. Cundy III, architect (p. 299). Demolished
c. Queen's Gate looking south from Cromwell Road in early 20th century: Nos.127–134 (consec), 1870–2, on left.
W. Douglas, builder (p. 296)