Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Exhibition Road looking south in 1862 to International Exhibition building: Freake's bazaar in Princes Gardens left of centre (p. 291 note)
b. Exhibiton Road looking north in July 1899: City and Guilds College in centre
c. Nos. 31 and 33 Cromwell Road newly built in c. 1862: No. 33 occupied by Duke of Rutland.
(Sir) C. J. Freake, builder (p. 289). Demolished