Survey of London: Volume 38, South Kensington Museums Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1975.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above left). Nos. 33–37 (odd) Palace Gate, c. 1869–70, in 1972.
F. P. Cockerell, architect (p.41)
b (above). Undated view of No. 8 Palace Gate, 1873–5. x
J. J. Stevenson, architect. No. 6 on left (p. 46)
c (left), d (below left). No. 18 Hyde Park Gate: exterior in 1974, and drawing-room in c. 1908 when occupied by Solomon J. Solomon.
E. W. Cooke and R. Norman Shaw, architects(p. 36)