BHO

Plate 12

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Bourdon House, Davies Street, in 1841, from south-west.

Figure 12b:

Bourdon House, Davies Street, in 1841, from south-west.

William Bourdon (esquire) sub-lessee, 1723

b. Grosvenor Chapel, South Audley Street, in 1830, from south-west.

Figure 12b:

Grosvenor Chapel, South Audley Street, in 1830, from south-west.

For the presumed original state of the chapel see fig. 7 on p. 119