BHO

Plate 14: Camelford House and Somerset House, Park Lane, and Hereford Gardens

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Camelford House, Park Lane: north front in 1912.

Figure 14a:

Camelford House, Park Lane: north front in 1912.

Hereford Gardens abuts to the left, Somerset House to the right. Demolished

b. Somerset House, Park Lane: house (right) and stables (centre) in 1912, from junction of Park Lane and Oxford Street.

Figure 14b:

Somerset House, Park Lane: house (right) and stables (centre) in 1912, from junction of Park Lane and Oxford Street.

Outbuildings of Camelford House in left foreground with roofs of Hereford Gardens behind. All demolished