Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
The Adam Brothers on the Estate
a. No. 26 Grosvenor Square (Derby House), perspective view of 'third drawing-room' in 1777.
Robert Adam, architect, 1773–4. Demolished
b. No. 19 Grosvenor Square, the dome room in 1919.
Robert and James Adam, architects, c. 1764–5. Demolished
c. Design for porch at Claudius Amyand's house, corner of Mount Street and Berkeley Square.
Robert or James Adam, architect, probably c. 1761. Either demolished or not executed