BHO

Plate 33

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Goode's South Audley Street, details in 1975: a (left), details of stained glass window, b (right), chimney facing South Street.

Figure 33a: Goode's South Audley Street, details in 1975: a (left), details of stained glass window, b (right), chimney facing South Street. Ernest George and Peto, architects, 1875–6

b. Goode's South Audley Street, details in 1975: a (left), details of stained glass window, b (right), chimney facing South Street.

Figure 33b: Goode's South Audley Street, details in 1975: a (left), details of stained glass window, b (right), chimney facing South Street. Ernest George and Peto, architects, 1875–6

c. No. 78 Brook Street, with Nos. 76–68 (even) to right, in 1875.

Figure 33c: No. 78 Brook Street, with Nos. 76–68 (even) to right, in 1875. C. F. Hayward, architect of No. 78, 1873–5

d. Audley Mansions, Nos. 56 South Audley Street and 44 Mount Street, perspective view of 1885.

Figure 33d: J. T. Wimperis, architect, 1884–6