Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Mount Street Reconstruction
a. Looking west in 1976, showing in foreground parts of (left) Nos. 87–102 (A. J. Bolton, architect, 1889–95) and (right) Nos. 14–26 (Read and Macdonald, architects, 1896–8)
b. South side in 1976, showing (left) Nos. 104–113 (Ernest George and Peto, architects, 1885–92); (centre right) No. 103 (Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1936–8); and (far right), Nos. 87–102 (A. J. Bolton, architect, 1889–95)
c (left). Nos. 125–129 in 1968, from Carpenter Street.
W. H. Powell, architect, 1886–7
d (right). Nos. 4–7 Carlos Place, from south-west in c. 1897.
Giles, Gough and Trollope, architects, George Trollope and Sons, builders, 1891–3