BHO

Plate 35

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Nos. 7 and Balfour Place, from south-east in 1894, with part of return to Aldford Street.

Figure 35a:

Nos. 7 and Balfour Place, from south-east in 1894, with part of return to Aldford Street.

Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–4

b. Nos. 75–83 (odd) Duke Street in 1975 (W. D. Caröe, architect, 1893–5), with King's Weigh House Chapel to left

Figure 35b:

Nos. 75–83 (odd) Duke Street in 1975 (W. D. Caröe, architect, 1893–5), with King's Weigh House Chapel to left

c. Duke's Yard: stable block on south side from Binney Street in 1968.

Figure 35c:

Duke's Yard: stable block on south side from Binney Street in 1968.

Balfour and Turner, architects, 1900–2