BHO

Plate 38: Buildings designed by Balfour and Turner

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Buildings Designed by Balfour and Turner

a (above). Aldford House, Park Lane (1894–7), fronts to Aldford Street (left) and Park Lane (centre) in 1897.

Figure 38a:

Buildings Designed by Balfour and Turner

(above). Aldford House, Park Lane (1894–7), fronts to Aldford Street (left) and Park Lane (centre) in 1897.

Demolished

b (left). St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street (1894–6), interior looking east in c. 1938.

Figure 38b:

Buildings Designed by Balfour and Turner

(left). St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street (1894–6), interior looking east in c. 1938.

Demolished