Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 37 and 38 Upper Grosvenor Street and Nos. 44–50 (even) Park Street, from north-west in 1912.
Blow and Billerey, architects, and William Willett, builder, 1911–12
b. Nos. 37–43 (odd) Park Street, from south-east in 1911.
W. D. Caröe, architect, and Higgs and Hill, builders, 1908–10