BHO

Plate 48

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.

Figure 48a:

Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.

Frank Verity, architect, c. 1913–18

b (above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.

Figure 48b:

(above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.

G. Thrale Jell and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1923–35

c (right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.

Figure 48c:

(right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.

Sir Edwin Lutyens and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1926–30