BHO

Plate 49: Inter-war flats

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Inter-War Flats

a. Upper Feilde, Upper Brook Street and Park Street, from south-east in 1976.

Figure 49a: Inter-war flats Upper Feilde, Upper Brook Street and Park Street, from south-east in 1976.

Wimperis and Simpson, architects, 1922–4

b. Upper Brook Feilde, Upper Brook Street and Park Street, from north-east in 1976.

Figure 49b: Inter-war flats Upper Brook Feilde, Upper Brook Street and Park Street, from north-east in 1976.

Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1926–7

c. Nos. 105–108 (consec.) Park Lane, from west in c. 1932.

Figure 49c: Inter-war flats Nos. 105–108 (consec.) Park Lane, from west in c. 1932.

Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1930–2

d. Aldford House, Park Lane, from north-west in 1932.

Figure 49d: Inter-war flats Aldford House, Park Lane, from north-west in 1932.

George Val Myer and F. J. Watson-Hart, architects, 1930–2