BHO

Plate 50: Mews houses and conversions

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Mews Houses and Conversions

a (left). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

Figure 50a: Mews houses and conversions (left). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

b (right). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

Figure 50b: Mews houses and conversions (right). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

c (below left). No. 3 Lees Place (stables to No. 23 Grosvenor Square) in 1890 before conversion.

Figure 50c: Mews houses and conversions (below left). No. 3 Lees Place (stables to No. 23 Grosvenor Square) in 1890 before conversion.

J. T. Wimpperis and T. N. Arber, architects, 1889

d. (below right). No. 3 Lees Place in 1976 after conversion.

Figure 50d: Mews houses and conversions (below right). No. 3 Lees Place in 1976 after conversion.

H. Douglas Kidd, architect, 1932