Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Mews Houses and Conversions
a. Nos. 21–25 (odd) Culross Street (left to right), fronts in 1976.
No. 25 by Ernest Cole, 1929
b. Broadbent Street (formerly Little Grosvenor Street), elevations by Etchells and Pringle for proposed conversion of shops, 1927.
c. Wren House, Nos. 12 and 14 Mount Row, in 1968.
T. P. Bennett, architect, 1926–7
d. Tudor House, Nos. 6–10 (even) Mount Row, in 1968.
Frederick Etchells, architect, 1929–31