Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. No. 66 Brook Street, first-floor landing to main staircase in 1974.
Edward Shepherd lessee, 1725. Now the Grosvenor Office
b. No. 34 Grosvenor Street, main staircase and landing in 1950.
Richard Lissiman (mason) lessee, 1725
c. No. 13 South Audley Street, upper part of staicase in 1948.
William Singleton (plasterer) lessee, 1736. Plasterwork destroyed
d. No. 59 Grosvenor Street, entrance hall and staircase in 1975.
David Audsley (plasterer) sub-lessee, 1725. Woodwork of the staircase much restored