BHO

Plate 10: Grosvenor Street

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Grosvenor Street

a. Nos. 44 and 46 in 1910, before rebuilding (p. 45).

Figure 10a: Grosvenor Street Nos. 44 and 46 in 1910, before rebuilding (p. 45).

Parts of Nos. 43 (right) and 47 (left)

b. No. 46 in 1912 on site of former 44 and 46: Detmar Blow and Fernand Billerey, architects, 1910–11 (p. 45).

Figure 10b: Grosvenor Street No. 46 in 1912 on site of former 44 and 46: Detmar Blow and Fernand Billerey, architects, 1910–11 (p. 45).

Nos. 47 and 48 to left

c. Nos. 47–48 in 1939.

Figure 10d: Grosvenor Street Nos. 47–48 in 1939.

Gerald Lacoste, architect, 1938–9 (p. 47)

d. No. 43 in 1958 (p. 44)

Figure 10d: Grosvenor Street No. 43 in 1958 (p. 44)