Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Bourdon House, No. 2 Davies Street (pp. 69–74)
a (above). Exterior on 7 May 1909.
No. 4 Davies Street extreme left, St. Mary's Church, Bourdon Street, right (p. 59), chimney of St. George's Baths and Wash Houses behind (p. 62). All but Bourdon House demolished
b (above right).
Doorcase in library in 1921