BHO

Plate 20

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. St. Anselm's Church and Vicarage, Davies Street, from north-east in April 1939.

Figure 20a:

St. Anselm's Church and Vicarage, Davies Street, from north-east in April 1939.

Balfour and Turner, architects, 1894–6 (p. 76). Demolished

b. Font from St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street, now at St. Anselm's, Belmont, in 1975

Figure 20b:

Font from St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street, now at St. Anselm's, Belmont, in 1975

c. South Molton Lane, looking north-west in late 19th century.

Figure 20c:

South Molton Lane, looking north-west in late 19th century.

Demolished

d. St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street, interior, looking east before 1919 (p. 77).

Figure 20d:

St. Anselm's Church, Davies Street, interior, looking east before 1919 (p. 77).

Demolished

e. Davies Mews (left) and South Molton Lane in 1976.

Figure 20e:

Davies Mews (left) and South Molton Lane in 1976.

Nos, 1–7 Davies Mews and 28 and 30 South Molton Lane (Reginald Blomfield, architect, 1902–3) in centre (p. 83)