BHO

Plate 22

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Robert Street chapel about to be demolished in 1890 (p. 93).

Figure 22a:

Robert Street chapel about to be demolished in 1890 (p. 93).

Boldings, Davies Street, being erected on right

b. Junction of Thomas (now Binney) Street and Robert (now Weighhouse) Street, looking north in 1888

Figure 22b:

Junction of Thomas (now Binney) Street and Robert (now Weighhouse) Street, looking north in 1888

c. Duke Street Electricity Sub-station, east pavilion in 1978.

Figure 22c:

Duke Street Electricity Sub-station, east pavilion in 1978.

C. Stanley Peach, architect, 1903–5 (p. 91)

d. King's Weigh House Church from south-east in 1965.

Figure 22d:

King's Weigh House Church from south-east in 1965.

Alfred Waterhouse, architect, 1889–91 (p. 87). The viewpoint is the same as in b