BHO

Plate 26: North Audley Street

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

North Audley Street

a. No. 12, 'Chinese' bedroom in 1975.

Figure 26a:

North Audley Street

No. 12, 'Chinese' bedroom in 1975.

Painted panel above chimneypiece by Rex Whistler, 1932 (p. 104)

b. St. Mark's Church (J. P. Gandy Deering, architect, 1825–8) with Nos. 14 and 15 to left in 1969 (pp. 105–8, 109)

Figure 26b:

North Audley Street

St. Mark's Church (J. P. Gandy Deering, architect, 1825–8) with Nos. 14 and 15 to left in 1969 (pp. 105–8, 109)

c. Nos. 24–29 in 1896 (Thomas and F. T. Verity, architects, 1891–3, p. 109) with No. 34 North Row to right (Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–2, p. 196)

Figure 26c:

North Audley Street

Nos. 24–29 in 1896 (Thomas and F. T. Verity, architects, 1891–3, p. 109) with No. 34 North Row to right (Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–2, p. 196)