BHO

Plate 29: Grosvenor Square

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Grosvenor Square

a. No. 26, Derby House, with porch by Robert Adam of c. 1773–5 (p. 143).

Figure 29a:

Grosvenor Square

No. 26, Derby House, with porch by Robert Adam of c. 1773–5 (p. 143).

Demolished

b. No. 41 in 1909: George Devey, architect, 1884–6 (p. 152).

Figure 29b:

Grosvenor Square

No. 41 in 1909: George Devey, architect, 1884–6 (p. 152).

No. 40, 1859, on right (p. 151). Demolished

c. No. 32 in c. 1930–1: R. Stephen Ayling and Lionel Littlewood, architects, 1906–7 (p. 147).

Figure 29c:

Grosvenor Square

No. 32 in c. 1930–1: R. Stephen Ayling and Lionel Littlewood, architects, 1906–7 (p. 147).

No. 31 on right (p. 146). Demolished

d. No. 35 in c. 1930–1 (p. 148).

Figure 29d:

Grosvenor Square

No. 35 in c. 1930–1 (p. 148).

South Audley Street on right (p. 303). Demolished