BHO

Plate 30: Grosvenor Square

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Grosvenor Square

a. East side in c.

Figure 30a:

Grosvenor Square

East side in c. 1914.

1914. No. 51 on right, then Nos. 1 to 7 and front of No. 9 in distance. All but Nos. 4 and 9 demolished

b. Nos. 21 (left) and 20 in 1931: Thomas Cundy II and III, architects, 1855–6 (pp. 138, 139).

Figure 30b:

Grosvenor Square

Nos. 21 (left) and 20 in 1931: Thomas Cundy II and III, architects, 1855–6 (pp. 138, 139).

No. 19 (columned) on right (p. 133) and No. 18 on extreme right (p. 132). Demolished

c. No. 24 (centre) and No. 25 (left) in c. 1930–1 (pp. 141, 142).

Figure 30c:

Grosvenor Square

No. 24 (centre) and No. 25 (left) in c. 1930–1 (pp. 141, 142).

Demolished

d. West side in 1957: No. 25 on right (p. 142) with vacant site of No. 24 on extreme right.

Figure 30d:

Grosvenor Square

West side in 1957: No. 25 on right (p. 142) with vacant site of No. 24 on extreme right.

Demolished