Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. No. 26 in occupation of (Sir) George Cooper in 1902, entrance hall (p. 144).
b. No. 41 in occupation of Lord Nunburnholme in 1909, staircase hall (p. 152).
c. No. 27, courtyard, c. 1913.
Mewès and Davis, architects (p. 145). Demolished
d. No. 27, 'Indian hall', c. 1887, in 1957 (p. 145).