Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Oxford Street : looking east in c. 1883
a. View from opposite Marble Arch.
Outbuildings of Somerset House and Camelford House on right with Hereford Gardens behind. Demolished
b. View from opposite North Audley Street.
Premises of Thrupp and Maberly, coach-builders, second from right with St. Saviour's Church behind. Site of Selfridges on left. Mostly demolished