Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 439–441 (centre) in 1908: Balfour and Turner, architects, 1907–8 (p. 181).
No. 437 on left
b. Nos. 479–483 (odd) in c. 1930: T. Chatfeild Clarke and Son, architects, 1883–4 (p. 182).
c. Hereford House on 15 August 1930: Sir Edwin Lutyens and C. S. and E. M. Joseph, architects, 1928–30 (p. 182).
Pavilion Cinema, Marble Arch (demolished) in right foreground