BHO

Plate 49

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. St. Mary's Chapel, Park Street, exterior from north-west, and interior, looking east, in 1882 (p. 255).

Figure 49a:

St. Mary's Chapel, Park Street, exterior from north-west, and interior, looking east, in 1882 (p. 255).

Demolished

b. St. Mary's Chapel, Park Street, exterior from north-west, and interior, looking east, in 1882 (p. 255).

Figure 49b:

St. Mary's Chapel, Park Street, exterior from north-west, and interior, looking east, in 1882 (p. 255).

Demolished

c. Nos. 51–54 (consec.) Green Street in 1968: J. T. Wimperis, architect, 1882–3 (p. 190).

Figure 49c:

Nos. 51–54 (consec.) Green Street in 1968: J. T. Wimperis, architect, 1882–3 (p. 190).

The viewpoint is the same as in a

d. No. 10 Green Street, 1893–5, in 1976, porch.

Figure 49d:

No. 10 Green Street, 1893–5, in 1976, porch.

Carving probably by Laurence Turner (p. 188)

e. Green Street, looking east in 1976.

Figure 49e:

Green Street, looking east in 1976.

Nos. 2–11 (consec.) on left (p. 187), No. 61 on right (p. 190) and No. 13 North Audley Street in distance (p. 105)