BHO

Plate 52

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Shepherd's Place looking north to No. 22 Lees Place in 1976.

Figure 52a:

Shepherd's Place looking north to No. 22 Lees Place in 1976.

Nos. 1 and 3 Shepherd's Place on left (pp. 197–8)

b. No. 8 Lees Place in 1978. in 1978.

Figure 52b:

No. 8 Lees Place in 1978. in 1978.

Humphry Deane and Darcy Braddell, architects, 1934 (p. 197)

c. No. 4 Lees Place in 1932: Frederick Etchells, architect, 1930 (p. 197).

Figure 52e:

No. 4 Lees Place in 1932: Frederick Etchells, architect, 1930 (p. 197).

No. 3 on left

d. Nos. 91–103A (odd) Park Street in 1976: Wimperis and Simpson, architects, 1913–25 (p. 258).

Figure 52d:

Nos. 91–103A (odd) Park Street in 1976: Wimperis and Simpson, architects, 1913–25 (p. 258).

Nos. 25 Green Street and 105–115 (odd) Park Street on extreme right

e. Stables at No. 3 Lees Place in 1890.

Figure 52e:

Stables at No. 3 Lees Place in 1890.

J. T. Wimperis and Arber, architects, 1888–9 (p. 196)