Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Upper Brook Street
a. North side, looking east in 1974. No. 26 on left
No. 26 on left
b. No. 54 in 1912: Ernest George and Yeates, architects (p. 220).
No. 55 on left. Both demolished
c. Looking east to Grosvenor Square in 1933.
No. 9 (demolished) on left. No. 6 (demolished) is the pedimented house in centre