Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Claridge's, Brook Street (p. 24)
a. In the early 1890's.
The houses are (left to right) Nos. 49–57 (odd) Brook Street and 48 Davies Street (pp. 23–4, 68). Demolished
b. The interior of No. 49 at the time of demolition in 1894–5 (p. 23)
c. From north-west in 1974.
C. W. Stephens, architect, 1894–8 (p. 26)
d. Reception hall in extension building in 1931.
Oswald P. Milna architect, 1930–1 (pp. 28–9)