Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. East side photographed before demolition of Nos. 94–104 (even) in 1896.
Nos. 80–90 (even) on right
b. No. 35 in April 1956 (p. 257).
c. Nos. 44–50 (even) in 1912.
Detmar Blow and Fernand Billerey, architects (p. 252)